Search This Blog

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Why I did not "want" ...

"You always have to beg! Be a man! What do you all the time to break and make me want to grovel in front of you and ask for Christ's sake! As if I'm not a man, and some dirty animal, which is only one right, have fun and lay down to sleep!

Do you ever have a problem: a critical days, the headache, the lack of sentiment. When it is, your whimsical mood, has come back to normal so that I could finally relax and enjoy life in all its manifestations? Why do I always have to depend on him? "- Outraged internally and sometimes externally man, ready to drop everything and race in connection with your indifference to his natural needs after the passing of the first skirt.
Do not play with fire! There is a danger that at one point, he goes out and wag a new flint somewhere in the kitchen of a neighbor's apartment, where the "spark" in full. So that the plaster from the ceiling pours, and the windows shook. And the groans! What delicious moans are carried out at night! All the surrounding men spit choked with envy. And your something, your all interested in the concierge who is there, in the twenty-fourth apartment on the sixth floor lives, they say, once again poured on top. And he was not concerned about the state of the neighbor's plumbing, and most other juicy details of their lives. So it works, and nothing can be done about it!
In the end, it's better than if he did not would be interested in sex, what would you do then sing?
Yet, as I understand you, because she sometimes force myself to do with him bed "relaxation" at a large inland gun. Not that I do not like it, not that I was indifferent to it ... None. Just the opposite. Only now my sex drive, as well as his willingness to number one, very moody state. And can not be abused. It has its own rules and its laws, which my faithful did not even guess. But the rules and rhythms of these do not always coincide with his frantic and gusts of spontaneous and irrepressible temperament.
He thinks I can somehow outwit, trick it up with all sorts, moan or force takes, not beating or by crook, they say. And I give up, sometimes, to just behind, and not fooled my head, so he quickly this whole marlezonsky ballet completed and sniffed peacefully and contentedly. And I ...
And anyone interested in my condition after all this?
So, I want him to answer in the same spirit in which he rebuked me just now. That he finally realized that nature can not be undone. That it did not break and must try to prevail, but simply to explore, adapt to it and harmoniously and easily get into my rhythm and my state that if we can catch and set up in unison with her, will bring us both the most unforgettable moments of happiness that will be present the most genuine, and not forcibly inculcated "sexual, emotional, physical and spiritual relaxation!
Well, my dear, prepare your ears, telling you all, as the spirit!
"You want me to do? Right now, just at this moment when I was with a kitchen knife, standing at the stove or wash your shirt, leaned in very spicy pose? I can give you! In the end, in your burning desire to have a special charm and a special magical power of male attraction. But, first, if you suddenly you approach from behind and once you start with a basic, I'm afraid risking accidental castration or multiple fractures when we slipped on the slippery floor in the bathroom together Ruhnu in the water. And, secondly, the same can you not like it because it happens quickly and crumpled.
And basically, I'm almost always agree on your "want". And play up to you! I figured even bend back as lustful kitty. Postonat of imaginary pleasure, too, I can not do something for the sake of the family. I can even agree to do this morning, evening and day, at lunchtime, put on for your pleasure and total buzz contemplation any "fildepersovye loin povyazochki with kruzhevchikami. I can be shaved here and there, wherever they want, exactly the way you want to be in this position, which is your sweetheart, and other organs and systems anywhere. And to please you, insatiable, finally, to the point of exhaustion, so on edge, and may you cause me to rid of him for a couple of hours ..... And let me finally get some sleep, relax, recover from a busy day, after a hassle at work, after a row with your precious mom, running around the shops, laundries, markets and other places of entertainment until the kitchen, where the likes to spend his entire "free" from sex during your wife, then I am.
BUT ...
Have you ever, if only ever asked me why I do not want to engage in sex with you? Why did I come up with excuses and reasons for seeking a little gubonaduvatelnyh ideas, so you did not raise even the slightest encroachments today to try to approach me? Why? YOU I ever ask?
Asked, in my opinion, I do not remember. But somehow it's not. As I would have liked. Everything is very straightforward and tough. And I even tried to answer, but she always said is not what I wanted to say and not what she thought, but that posted in retaliation for your stubborn, careless and insensitive to such subtleties. Well, how can so the forehead?
I'm not Manka any Bond, I am a woman, wife, in the end. Is it possible to me like that?
But how? Yes, I do not know! Only I would like for some reason, so you felt and understood my mood and the state was able to guess, would read through the small at first glance inconspicuous unwritten strokes and signals.
Well, as you do not understand that everything in me is arranged quite differently. Not worse, not better, not harder, not easier, but in another way. And that to me to a desire to be the same as you with a half-turn in response to some invisible shtrishok in my appearance, a piece of bare knees and other foreign nonsense, which you klyuesh how stupid carp. What I need time! That desire in me is formed and develops gradually, often undulating and a few days. That the peak of my sexual desires may come just at the decline of your sexual activity. When you have vydohneshsya, vybeshsya forces and turn away from the hopeless to the wall, preferring the second half of the bed, I am at this moment, maybe I am ready to tear you apart from lust. Yes, here is a dialectic!
What do you want to do, nice to get to this point of my wild excitement when I wake up in the beast better than yours? Yes, everything is just an elementary, Watson! You had to wait to work on his awakening, to play with him, tease, and myself at the same time, his Mustang at the time to lock in a stable, let the forces recruited for a major battle! What are you doing? In the heat of passion and desire in the soap you're mediocre rashoduesh its powerful sexual energy on a pillar of salt in the process of icing, fatigue, and at trial any desires. You want easy victories, quickly and directly? Well then who are you a healer? Then listen to my songs on migraine and other critical days ...
Of course, when you respond to me spontaneously, ie without there different preparations and tedious for you Preludes, sometimes I'm too looking for some, especially in the morning you once looked at another way, "our way", you know ... And then lunch came from behind and just kissed her neck ... and invited me to relax after dinner while he washed the dishes ... And in the evening before bedtime would give me some sort of trinket and suddenly remembered to what exactly 386 days ago, precisely at this time we had the coolest sex (evening conversation, discovery, event), and that you are madly want to repeat it, because that you love me ... What do you think, after all that I remember about headaches, fatigue, and its quarterly report, Deuces son and other little things in life? How could you have such a thought! After all, for me the most important thing in the world - to be desired, and know that you love me!
But understand, I can not always give up without a fight! I need you to conquer me, because my face fear is on a different level of relationship. It is outside the body. And if you do not have time or do not want to overcome it, then my body repulses you. It is not ready. It is protected.
Because to be honest, sometimes you use sex to escape from a problem that will make amends to exit from a conflict situation, not realizing that by doing so does not solve the many difficult contradictions. What I perceive it as cowardice or capitulation, and it does not add me any respect for you, no compassion for your internal barrier to overcome your own pride and take a step towards me as something else. Yes, I give up and obey, and yield, but not indefinitely. At one point in me wakes up the courage and self-esteem, and I did not go with you on the occasion. I want to escape from sexual depending on your desires, because I have any desire - its that you have missed, turned to the wall ...
When you do not understand that I also want you, and I am the woman that you can teach the most sophisticated stunt? Instead, you're suppressing my desires of his excessive activity and impatience, and I begin to look haven of their dashed hopes. Whew! And who is to blame?
Both of us. You, for something that does not give trouble to think about it, and me, who keeps silent about it, as a partisan. So maybe discover, finally, our maps, especially since, continuing to play in the same spirit, we risk both to be in "a fool" ...

No comments:

Post a Comment